Jr. Business Analyst (Application Support Coordinator)
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to implement missing IT and security controls for multiple applications under your responsibility. Stakeholders may include Business users, Developers, Suppliers & Global Cyber Security expert teams. Most common application controls that require coordination are:
- Information Classification (IC)
- Application Penetration-Testing (EPA)
- Application Threat Modelling (SP)
- Completing the ‘Data@Cloud’ Cloud Risk Assessment
- Documenting the Technical and organizational Measures (TOM) checklist
- Authentication and Authorization implementation (SSO, MFA)
- Provide regular and timely updates of the remediation progress to project manager and stakeholders.
- Maintain required documentation of the applications.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to secure practices when sharing and working with confidential information
- Ensure open risks are addressed according to the Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) framework with the support of a Risk Expert.
- Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent with emphasis in computer/information science, IT
- 2+ years of experience in IT Business Analysist or similar function.
- An overall knowledge of IT application support functions is required.
- Well versatile using MS Outlook, Project, & Office productivity tools/software.
- Basic knowledge of IT the risk management concept.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.
- Able to schedule multiple tasks, facilitate discussions with Business users & Suppliers, and help decision-making.
- PMP and German language definite plus
Location: Greater Toronto Area/Mississauga, as this is a hybrid role