D365 (Power Platform) Technical Consultant
As the Microsoft CRM/Power Platform Technical Consultant in KPMG Canada’s Microsoft Practice, you will be responsible for architecting leading and supporting the solutioning and delivery of enterprise projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Power platform.
- Lead the planning, design and implementation of Microsoft enterprise projects using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Platform
- Coach and mentor, a young and talented delivery team, proving them with leadership, knowledge, support and experience
- Be directly connected to the client, maintaining open communications, leading meetings, facilitating discussions with business and technical stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform
- Ability to build both model driven and Canvas apps using Power Apps
- Ability to build and configure forms, views, dashboards and workflows, plugins, web resources and scripts
- Ability to integrate other systems into the Dynamics 365 architecture using tools such as SOAP, XML, and REST APIs
Mandatory Project Experience
Worked on various enterprise clients developing enterprise business solutions on the Dynamics Power Platform.