The District manager is responsible for executing Company strategy and providing strong leadership to store operations teams within the District. The District Manager will play a key role in overseeing regional talent management; identifying and assessing talent gaps, coaching and providing feedback for improved store performance and maintaining operational standards consistently across the district. Ultimately the District Manager is accountable for the implementation and achievement of key business metrics, initiatives and ensuring the District complies with all corporate store operations standards.
- Effectively communicate Clients direction and performance expectations to all store teams.
- Develop and implement short term execution strategies for the district that directly aligns to identified Quarterly business objectives.
- Closely monitor and analyze the district’s key business metrics (E.g. Sales, Employee development, Customer Service, Expenses, Shrink, Compliance, Training) and initiate appropriate action when required.
- Build and continue to foster a culture of consistent execution within the 5 success Factors foundation strategy ensuring those standards are effectively communicated, understood and executed across the district.
- In partnership with Senior Operations Management:
- Identify business opportunities and communicate accordingly (Marketing, Purchasing, Real Estate)
- Contribute to the Operations business planning process and setting business goals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new programs (Process documents, LP planning, Advisory committees)
- Facilitate the introduction, integration and on-going reinforcement of leadership Brand to all team members.
- In conjunction with Human Resources; ensure store teams are full, reflective of our Brand positioning and always in a position to maximize seasonal business opportunities. District Managers must be focused on identifying future talent, at all levels in the store, and creating development opportunities for future store leaders.
- Create an environment where the introduction of new concepts, categories and other business initiatives can be executed with little disruption to the daily routine.