EDI/ERP Developer (Asia Development & Support Team)
spice™ is seeking a customer-oriented and technology-savvy EDI/ERP Developer to add to our Asia EDI/EAI & ERP development + support team. We are looking for a senior developer who comes from an ERP development environment, with some experience in EDI development. A good balance between ERP & EDI development would be highly preferred. You will take responsibility for integrating our EDI solution flows to the designated ERP platforms and marketplaces. You will map and develop EDI specs, test them, act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. You have a passion for excellence, a positive attitude and are a team player who likes to help customers succeed. You will also be part of our Global Customer Success Team and will be the “face of the organization” in providing some L1/L2 technical support to customer teams. You have the desire to learn and grow, ability to investigate and solve problems. You will be able to build an exhaustive knowledge of our customers, applications and their daily workflows. We will reward you in many ways, along with a competitive salary, benefits & bonus package. We offer an attractive work-from-home program to our global staff.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience EDI Mapping and Development with enterprise level EDI/Middleware software packages (eg. IBM Sterling B2Bi, BizTalk, Cleo, etc.). We prefer to see multiple client implementation cycles completed.
- Strong experience required with integrating EDI flows with Cloud ERP platforms (eg. Microsoft Dynamics /D365 and NetSuite) and other ERPs, requiring SOAP or REST integration. We would like to see multiple implementation cycles.
- Experience with integrating EDI flows to marketplaces and e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, etc. would be a plus.
- Experience with EDI standards and various file formats such as X12, XML, RosettaNet, NACHA, IDOC, and EDIFACT
- Solid understanding of supply chain EDI business flows (eg. Purchase-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash)
- Skills: independent worker requiring minimal supervision, remote working in a distributed team environment, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills. Analytical mindset with critical thinking capabilities.
- Create and maintain documentation such as design docs, mapping specifications, flow diagrams, technical recovery plans, etc.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills; additional language is a plus
- Education: Computer Science/Engineering undergraduate degree
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.