Ivalua Functional Consultant
spice™ is seeking a customer-oriented and technology-savvy Ivalua Functional Consultant.
- Hands on/Implementation experience on Ivalua Source to Contract and Procure to Pay solution
- Ivalua Foundational Certification, Source-to-Contract Certification and Procure-to-Pay Certification is an asset
- Ivalua configuration experience is a must have
- Need to be techno-functional i.e., take on the technical aspect once functional aspect of design is completed
- SQL query to support complex configuration and integrations is an asset
- Experience on support and maintenance assignment of Ivalua or any other SaaS base eProcurement products is an asset
- Ability to design, prototype and assess architecture solutions.
- Hands on experience on Procurement Product/Suite
- Functional knowledge of the Source-to-Pay cycle is a must
- Knowledge on DOP (Delegation of Power) from procurement process perspective, Knowledge on various aspects of DOP and it's configuration
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
- Expertise and experience in any industry standard P2P and S2C tools or custom solutions.
- Expert technical knowledge of the business specific functional/operational areas and IT technologies involved.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist technical team during enhancements realization
- Experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, Source-to-Contract and Procure-to-Pay.
- Deep expertise in the SaaS and SW business model, especially in Source-to-Contract and Procure-to-Pay process areas.
- Experience with SQL, web, database, object-oriented software technologies, Agile methodologies
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 7,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.