NEECOM Spring Conference 2017
Who is NEECOM?
The New England Electronic Commerce Users’ Group (NEECOM) is a nonprofit organization established in 1990. Their members include manufacturers, distributors, retailers, hospitals, insurance companies, motor carriers, universities, banks and government agencies. The common thread is their interest in EC/EDI and related technologies.
Speaking topics include:
- Tips to Help You Manage EDI Without Losing Your Sanity
- Managing and Gaining Control Over Your Retail Supplier Scorecards
- Leveraging EDI Documents in Drop Shipments to create and AI (Artificial Intelligence) Dashboard
- Every Department is Narcissistic and Speaks a Different Language – An Interactive Session on Communications
- Connected Commerce Through the Cloud – Achieving Operational Excellence in an Omni-Channel World
- Everything You Need to Know about AS2… and More!
- Soft Skills That Drive Project Success
- Supply Chain/B2B Shrinkage – The Most Common Ways That Your Products are Disappearing in Transit… and How to Stop it!