Program Manager-Omni Channel
We are looking for a leader and a champion to conceptualise and operationalize Omni-Channel initiatives. Our mission is to coordinate the projects, functions and processes necessary to enable a seamless front end and back end integration of Omni-Channel for retailers, distributors and brands.
The role involves:
- Leading an Omni-Channel roll-out and collaborate with stakeholders to drive implementation of the programs’ requirements. This will include collaboration with eCommerce, Information Technology, Retail Operations, Planning, Merchandising, and Wholesale partners.
- Partner with the business and the technical teams to own continuous improvement of existing and new Omni-Channel capabilities.
- Help define and implement technical solutions to Business challenges
- Create and implement solutions that put the Customer Experience first.
- Champion cross-functional delivery of large-scale, complex projects involving multiple internal and external teams.
- Socialise and gain buy in from key internal and wholesale partners on Omni Channel program.
- Plan and manage scope, timeline, and budget to deliver quality product.
- Own program implementation and program management including overall point of contact, project plan, timelines, deliverables and troubleshooting issues.
- Gather and prioritise program requirements, continue to evolve program, vision, track the status of each project and report on performance.
- Identify customer needs that represent a significant market opportunity and/or revenue potential.
- Partner with leadership to continuously drive and refine how to communicate the Omni-channel mission and differentiation.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organisation
- University degree
- Business and IT experience
- Project and Program Management experience
- 10 + years’ experience driving bottom-line results on Omni-Channel or eCommerce teams.
- Proven record of success in fast-paced environments with medium and large organisations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Ability to motivate and lead others in the development and execution of creative projects.
- Experience delivering Omni-Channel capabilities in a cross functional environment.
- Experience in order management and inventory planning.
- Experience in Omni-Channel logistics and business rules implementation a plus.
- Understanding of enterprise technology and order management solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Adaptable, pragmatic problem solver.
- Dedicated team player who is both self-directed and willing to multi-task on various projects.
[bg_collapse view="button-orange" color="#4a4949" expand_text="Apply" collapse_text="" ][gravityform id="4" title="false" description="false"]