SAP Basis Consultant
The SAP Basis Consultant is expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with the Business, Application Support, Development, Testing, and Security teams, as well as other IT partners to support the ongoing operation of a complex SAP landscape. Good understanding of ITIL concepts such as Change Management, Incident Management and Service Management are required. The role provides thought leadership and guidance to team members on resolution of issues or new technologies. It also provides recommendations and guidance for the tuning and optimization of SAP Landscape.
- 12+ in SAP in including 5+ years in SAP lead Technical architect roles involving implementations, upgrade, migrate with a heavy focus on Basis and technical lead Integrator and architect type roles
- Sound Knowledge of SAP applications (Transactional, Analytical, DB's)
- Implementation experience of SAP applications (ECC, SCM, EWM, etc…)
- Hands on experience with full life cycle implementation of 4 or more SAP projects
- Experience with 2 or more upgrade & migration projects
- Hands-on experience with SAP Basis. SAP Basis Certification preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to conduct a root cause analysis (RCA) on all severity issues.
- Experienced in performing Installations, Upgrades and performance tuning of SAP systems including both ABAP and Java stacks.
- Experienced in performing OS-DB migrations of SAP systems including both the ABAP and Java stacks. SAP OS-DB certification preferred.
- Experience in working with High Availability and Disaster Recovery scenarios.
- Must have worked in SAP Single Sign on and SAP Solution Manager.
- Good to have skills in SAP Business Objects and SAP Data Services.
- Experienced in Change Management and Incident Management.
- Ability to coordinate with onsite and remote teams.
- Experienced in Database Administration activities.
- Possesses strong working experience in supporting SAP installations on Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, and Windows.
- Motivates team and prepares individuals for growth opportunities and advancement.
- Exhibits strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with others.
- Exhibits solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high standard for work ethic and quality is required.