SAP BI Analyst
SAP Analyst, BI will be responsible for the implementation of new customer projects, change requests and managing day to day support of the business inquiries and BI environment. They will participate as part of a team in design and implementation of standardized reporting & analytics processes to support current and future reporting needs of business
What success looks like:
- The duties and tasks supported by your role continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
- You work with various stakeholders to proactively elicit and analyze business requirements for Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and user/operational reports
- You actively seek out opportunities to add business value through reporting and analytics
- You participate in the conceptual design of BI report development/dashboard & visualization solutions that meet business objectives in compliance with best practices
- You respond to analytical requests with solution design from the bottom up, addressing: data modeling, analytical structure, security and BI visualization
- You design, development & support of reporting solutions using the SAP BW, SAP BusinessObjects (Crystal, Webi) & Qlik Sense
- You design BI/BW data models, data store objects, and information stores to sustain current and future needs
- You design/develop custom data sources based on business requirements in SAP or non-SAP systems or enhance standard SAP data sources
- You prepare project/initiative related documentation (solution designs, business rules, technical information, test plans/scripts & etc.)
- You provide support and maintenance of the existing BW, BusinessObjects & Qlik Sense environments including data loads, security and etc.
- You provide customer support, training, investigation & troubleshooting of inquiries/tickets
- You assist in setting up Enterprise standards and best practices
- You Ensue optimal system performance & data integrity
What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 8 + years of experience modeling/implementation of SAP BW data warehousing solutions and reporting with SAP BEx, SAP Business Objects and their best practices
- Experience in configuration & enhancement of standard SAP ECC data sources.
- Knowledge in SAP functional areas such as SD, MM, WM, FI, HR
Proven experience in development/configuration of custom ETL processes using SAP BW for SAP and non-SAP data sources
- Experience in ABAP programing in relation to SAP BW
- Experience with the core components of the Business Objects reporting tool suite, 4.x or higher ( Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboards and building Universes)
- Experience in performance tuning of SAP BW objects & Processes
- Experience in information broadcasting, dynamic recipients and etc.
- Working knowledge of SAP Portal and BI launch pad configuration & administration
- Working experience in BW authorization and authorization concepts in BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Experience with data visualization tools including Qlik view/Qlik Sense and Visualization methodologies & best practices
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.