SAP WM Functional Consultant
spice™ is a nimble, fast-growing IT solutions and services firm that delivers e-commerce and supply chain technology solutions. Our reputation as thought leaders in retail, manufacturing & distribution technology has quickly propelled us to over 2,000 subscription software and consulting clients- from regional stars to leading global firms such as Home Depot, Toronto Pearson Airport, Pet Valu, Sony Music, DSW, Sporting Life, Town Shoes and others. Paired with specialized cloud-technology solutions such as Catalog and Drop-Ship Integration, EDI and managed analytics, our spice™ consulting organization helps customer-focused clients with complex supply chains go to market faster, reduce operating costs, improve customer service and modernize commerce capabilities.
The position would be involved in the implementation and support of the SAP WM modules.You have a solid business background in your field, hands-on experience in consulting, and SAP R/3 implementation experience in the area of Warehouse Management. Working in this core area of our business you will be instrumental in helping us to continue to be recognized as the premiere SAP implementer in Canada.
- Act as Logistics Execution SME for core SAP WMS technology (WM, IM, SD, LE);
- Be point of contact for business users to enhance and refine logistics processes and configure SAP;
- Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders within the business to provide guidance and define business requirements and requested changes;
- Researching and proposing short and long term solutions to SAP system requirements;
- Documenting and designing solutions based upon client business requirements;
- Creating and delivering design workshops, functional Specifications, training material and test scripts.
A minimum 3 years SAP implementation experience is required, with at least 2 full life cycle project implementation experience.