Senior SAP IBP Consultant/Architect
As a consultant focused on SAP IBP, you will lead, and support initiatives focused on IBP business processes and functionalities as well as deliver SAP IBP projects successfully. This role will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate SAP IBP technology into our clients’ environment and achieve business results.
This will be a Lead and SME role on SAP IBP solutions who will be responsible for delivery of innovative solutions to the client problems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent processes and solutions to optimize performance.
- Coordinate teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality.
- Work with the Team in the delivery of high-quality work and adapting to new challenges for continuous innovations in SAP IBP.
- Stay up to date on the SAP IBP innovations and functionalities to bring the latest value to the customers.
- Manage and lead teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance.
- Ability to lead workshops, gather and document business requirements along while working with IBP team to configure requirements.
- 7+ years of experience consulting in SAP IBP with 2 to 3 full-lifecycle implementations.
- Lead Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process with a particular focus on alignment between business planning and demand planning.
- Lead blueprint and design sessions to create seamless solutions with customers SAP SCM environment.
- Hand-on experience configuring in IBP attributes, master data types, simple and/or compound master data, planning areas, key figures, attribute transformation, cumulative calculation, and all other advanced planning area settings.
- Add Value by mentoring users in SAP Supply Chain Planning business processes.
SAP IBP Functional skills
- IBP Demand Planning/Sensing,
- IBP S&OP,
- IBP Inventory Optimization,
- IBP Supply & Response planning and,
- IBP Control Tower.