Supply Chain Leadership Forum
This one-day forum for executives fosters peer-to-peer discussions of the supply chain management issues impacting Canadian businesses today. Itis an opportunity for director, VP and C-level executives to hear and learn from top-notch speakers, network with their peers, analyze, evaluate and develop the crucial role of supply chain within business.
- Network with your peers
- Discuss topics and issues relevant to Canadian companies with global supply chains.
- Be inspired by the perspectives, challenges and successes of other SCM leaders.
- SCMPs at the director level or higher who attend this event may be eligible for CPD credits.
- Hear from leading industry experts.
This exclusive conference is for Canada’s most senior supply chain professionals.
- Past students of the Masters Certificate in Supply Chain & Logistics Management program receive a 50% discount off the regular price. Alumni who are SCMA Members, receive 50% off the member price.
- Currently enrolled students of the Masters Certificate in Supply Chain & Logistics plus one guest: Complimentary (price is included in your course registration)
- Registration includes breakfast, lunch and full education program.
Hear from this year’s top-notch speakers, network with your peers, and analyze, evaluate and develop the crucial role of supply chain within business. 8:30-9am Continental Breakfast and Registration 9-9:15am Opening Remarks 9:15-10:15am The Economic Outlook, Robert Hogue, Senior Economist, Royal Bank of Canada 10:15-10:45am Break and Networking 10:45am-Noon Omni Channel Panel Discussion: Moderator Mark Thomas, Program Director, Schulich Executive Education Centre Panelists
- Mike Coté, Senior Vice-President, Chief Commercial Officer, Purolator Inc.
- Mark Gallant, Director, Transportation, Supply Chain, The Home Depot Canada
- Lani Lindsay, Senior Director, Supply Chain, Walmart Canada
- Neel Sharma, President, spice™ Technology Group, Inc.
Noon – 1pm Lunch and Networking 1-2:30pm C-Suite Discussion, Jim Harris 2:30 – 3pm Break and Networking 3 – 4:15pmC-Suite Discussion Eric Miller, Vice-President, Policy, Innovation and Competitiveness, Canadian Council of Chief Executives