Cloud Architect, Microsoft Azure (French Speaking)
Our Microsoft Practice is looking for Azure Cloud Architects who are passionate about their work and love a challenge! If you have strong analytical and communication skills and have experience with planning, designing and implementing Enterprise Solutions on the Azure Platform then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Microsoft practice is the fastest growing part of our business. We are seeing tremendous client demand and we don't anticipate that slowing down. If you can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment you will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities to grow your career with us.
What you will do
- Lead the planning, design and delivery of enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Lead solution shaping and solution architecture for Cloud Transformation, including estimation, and SOW creation to meet customer requirements and desired outcomes.
- Support pre-sales efforts by providing product, technical, and business expertise for proposals, customer presentations and/or tailored software demonstrations.
- Coach and mentor a young and talented delivery team, providing them with leadership, knowledge, support and experience.
- Review and assess customer environments in order to provide advice on optimization opportunities.
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients for Cloud transformation.
- Stay up to date with new products, technologies and trends on the market.
What you bring to this role
- 8+ years of proven experience in IT consulting environment or equivalent.
- 4+ years in a Solution Architecture role
- Experience with solution shaping and solution architecture for Cloud Transformation including IaaS, PaaS, OSS and BC/DR.
- Expertise in two or more knowledge areas of the Microsoft Azure platform (compute, storage, networking, etc.) and PaaS (Azure SQL, App Services, AKS, containers, etc.) and Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps practices including CI/CD tools, and IaC/CaC.
- Experience with scoping, estimating, cost analysis and resource planning of projects.
- Good business acumen and ability to translate commercial requirements into technical solutions including ability to communicate technical concepts and their impact to stakeholders at all levels.
Keys to your success
- Highly motivated individual, enthusiastic to take on a variety of challenges and opportunities.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Crucial aspect to deal with team members, management and business stakeholders.
Location: Anywhere in Canada
Language: Fluency in French is mandatory.