Customer Success Coordinator
We are looking for a customer-oriented person who will be part of our supply chain support team. You are the “face of the organization” and our success depends on you. Your responsibility: to simply delight the customer. You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. You have a passion for excellence, possess excellent organizational skills, a positive attitude and are a team player who likes to help customers succeed. You have the desire to learn and grow, the ability to investigate and solve problems. You will be able to build an exhaustive knowledge of our customers, applications and their daily workflows. We will reward you in many ways. Along with a competitive salary, benefits & bonus package, Customer Success Associates have access to numerous growth and career paths, ranging from dedicated technical leads to project management and product development.
You will work closely with our software customers to support them in their supply chain needs and roles associated with order management, inventory control, logistics and accounting processes with their suppliers, B2B customers, logistics service providers and other Trading Partner community members.
• Excellent English: demonstrably high quality written & spoken. You will tackle phone, email and live chats with customers from across the world.
• Very comfortable speaking on the phone and just as comfortable responding via writing
• Other language skills are a nice to have including Mandarin, French, Spanish
• Technical troubleshooting, issue resolution and escalation management
• You are very comfortable with using modern technology including smart phones, web applications, mobile applications etc.
• You should be very comfortable with office productivity tools such as Word and Excel, web applications.
• One – three years of prior experience in a supply chain order management desk, support or related technical customer service environment. Experience in retail, distribution, logistics and manufacturing industries are desired.
• Minimum of College diploma required
About spice™ Technology Group
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications help organizations and their Trading Partners to integrate and seamlessly exchange flawless data across disparate business systems. Our solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 companies using our services.