D365 Sr Consultant (Finance)
As the Microsoft Dynamics Sr Consultant – Finance, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end implementation of the Finance modules of D365 F&O.
- Support the end to end delivery of D365 F&O projects including analysis, design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes while envisioning the future-state and how Dynamics will help the client to achieve his goal
- Work with onsite engagement and client teams to gather requirements, determine expectations and finalize deliverables
- Ensure quality of the deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Be actively involved in pre-sales activities such as solution estimation and client presentations.
Key Skills Required:
- Sr Cons : At least 2 full end to end implementations
- Manager : At least 4 full end to end implementations
- Expertise in the modules of General Ledger, Financial reports, Cash and Bank, Consolidation is a must.
- Expertise with any Bank related ISVs is a plus.
- Experience in working on functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French, with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management