D365 Junior Consultant
As the Microsoft Dynamics Jr Consultant in KPMG Canada’s Microsoft Practice, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery end-to-end implementation of the Finance modules of D365 F&O.
- Support the end to end delivery of D365 F&O projects including analysis, design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes while envisioning the future-state and how Dynamics will help the client to achieve his goal
- Work with onsite engagement and client teams to gather requirements, determine expectations and finalize deliverables
- Ensure quality of the deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Be actively involved in pre-sales activities such as solution estimation and client presentations.
Key Skills Required:
- Consultant : At least 1 full end to end implementations or participation in most of one.
- Sr Cons : At least 2 full end to end implementations
- Knowledge in working on functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French, with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include them in project implementation