Sr./ Lead Full Stack .Net Developer
spice™ is seeking a technology-savvy Senior/ Lead full stack .NET developer for web application architecture, design and development of our multi-tenant SaaS applications for supply chain collaboration and visibility.
- 10+ years of hands-on software product development expertise
- Experience with working with small teams local & off-shore and leading this effort
- Prefer experience within multiple product development lifecycles (2-3 years within each product – from concept to launch and ongoing release lifecycles)
- SaaS application development (multi-tenant architecture, native cloud development-Azure, microservices architecture)
- Domain: Supply Chain/ERP/Ecommerce business application development background. Exposure to any of the ERPs such as Dynamics D365/SAP/Oracle, etc. would be a “good to have."
- Technology: .Net MVC, NoSQL/SQL 2016, Angular JS, MTML CSS, microservice architecture, JSON/API, EDI
- Agile development
- DevOps experience – Azure (nice to have)
- Location: Remote/work-from-home opportunity
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 10,000+ clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.