Microsoft Nav Developer
spice™ is seeking a customer-oriented and technology-savvy Microsoft Nav Developer. The Developer is responsible for successful delivery of reports, support & technology initiatives leveraging Microsoft Nav across our client’s business operations.
• Ability to quickly develop solutions that meet the business need with a high degree of quality and robust programming
• Ability to understand and apply rapid development methodologies using SQL, C-Side and .Net development tools
• Proficient working knowledge of Object Oriented development and design.
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
• Possess proficient analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Provide escalated problem resolutions to the Support team and resolve production issues (in a 24/7 operating environment).
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering related degree required
• Experience with SQL Server based applications and software development in Object-Oriented environments required, including some experience in Web Services development.
• Must have hands on experience developing using the a new language (AL) for Dynamics 365 BC as well as old (C/AL) language for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Good to have on experience system upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 BC
• Must have hands on experience developing applications in .Net
• Must have hands on experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Top notch time management and organizational skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skill
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 7,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.