Talent Acquisition Specialist
You will be responsible for supporting and building strong talent pipelines within the supply chain IT industry. This role focuses on the end-to-end IT talent recruitment experience for our projects and customer needs – from sourcing of resources to their onboarding & deployment, while maintaining prompt communication and consistent feedback with all stakeholders. You will work in collaboration with Spice’s Service Team Head, Account Managers as well as end client hiring managers to ensure a positive recruitment experience.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a broad exposure and understanding of the North American IT talent market including IT skills and platforms
- You’re digitally savvy and very comfortable with social media and phone/web conversations with engineers, analysts, developers, project managers and other technical talent
- A go-getter who can find and hunt talent wherever they are.
- Highly organized and can multi-task – meaning juggle multiple searches at the same time
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook), CRM/ATS systems
- IT Staffing/Services industry experience would be a plus, but not required
- Proactive sourcing of IT talent across North America and other geographies as necessary.
- Support recruitment for contract and permanent opportunities
- Posting of new openings on website and promotion through social media, applicant screening, interviewing, organizing testing, feedback sessions, conducting reference calls & background screening and organizing all other necessary details related to an official offer, contract negotiations and final placement
- Maintain a pipeline through direct sourcing, referrals, and internal database
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary + Commission
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Great culture!
- Work from home
- Uncapped earnings potential.
spice™ is a leading provider of supply chain technology SaaS solutions and related IT services. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics.
Our IT Services division provide supply chain consulting, IT Staffing and Application Managed Services on various third-party supply chain platforms including SAP, Oracle, IBM, Manhattan, Microsoft D365, Coupa, iValua and others. Our reputation as innovators in supply chain-driven industries such as retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 10,000 clients and user-organizations, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.