Sr SAP WM Functional Consultant
spice™ is seeking a customer-oriented and technology-savvy Sr SAP WM Functional Consultant. The Business Analyst is responsible for the successful delivery of process transformation, change management & technology initiatives leveraging SAP across our client’s warehouse operations.
- Act as Logistics Execution SME for core SAP WMS technology (EWM, WM, IM, SD, LE);
- Be point of contact for business users to enhance and refine logistics processes and configure SAP;
- Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders within the business to provide guidance and define business
requirements and requested changes;
- Researching and proposing short and long term solutions to SAP system requirements;
- Documenting and designing solutions based upon client business requirements;
- Creating and delivering design workshops, functional Specifications, training material and test scripts.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a functional analyst or business analyst with SAP WMS domain expertise
- Minimum 3 full cycle SAP WMs implementations focused on the delivery of SAP WM, SAP SD, SAP IM and SAP LE modules
- Knowledge of integration between SAP modules including capabilities, limitations & best practices ;
- Working knowledge and understanding of Handling Unit Management, Bin and Storage locations, Movement types, Picking and Putaway strategies,
Serialization and Transportation concepts;
- Previous experience with EDI / SAP IDOCs and data exchanges in a logistics environment;
- Knowledge of EDI transactions and standards;
- Strong knowledge of Radio Frequency systems with the ability to configure / design custom WM RF
- Has performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads);
- Demonstrated ability to translate detailed functional specifications into clearly documented technical
- Formal education (University or college) in one of the following disciplines: computer science, engineering or management information systems;
- SAP certification is a definite asset;
- Excellent communication skills.
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers.
Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our
reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.